Strategic Planning is one of the most important events of every business leader’s portfolio.
Yet most executives don’t look forward to it, nor know where to start. We can help.
- ASSESSMENT: Where are starting from?
- CLARIFY GOALS: We help you develop clear, concise, achievable goals to lead to success
- DEVELOP AGENDA: Based on your needs, not a “one-size-fits-all” approach
- FACILITATION: Maintaining momentum, staying “on task,” freeing executives to participate
- NEUTRALITY: Our lack of bias helps produce better results for you
- POST-SESSION REPORTING: Connecting planning and executing
- PLANNING: We help you clarify create a vision, customized to the event
- DESIGN: Based on your definition of success, we will help create a program to elicit your desired outcomes
- FACILITATION: Experienced leaders can draw people out; their neutrality can defuse drama and build trust
- REPORTING: Document what was discussed and what action plans were agreed to
How We Work
- CONSULT: Exploring approaches to achieve the goals we define for your meeting
- PROPOSAL: We will provide a detailed proposal that describes each step and the deliverables to which we both commit
- PREPARATION: Collecting information and preparing for the content of the meeting, including interviews, research, and other inputs
- EVENT: Whether a meeting or a retreat, we will facilitate leaving you and your team to participate fully
- REPORTING: We capture and share the results of your meeting immediately after, including action plans
- FOLLOW-UP: We check in after the Meeting Report to ensure you’re satisfied with outcomes
CONTACT US FOR AN ASSESSMENT
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”true” description=”true”]